Saturday, May 7, 2016

Frightening night

Hey there,

As you probably see my latest set has been released over Affect3D, check it out.
Anyway, i've shared on DA few days earlier a new girl, i was messing around with the new product from P3Design & i'am really happy of the skin, it just looks fabulous! I was looking for a long time a perfect white "pale" skintone, never satisfied of previous skins done until now, so thx P3Design who generally done very beautiful skins.
So i show you Eileen in details, hope you will like her & don't forget to have a look on my new set featuring Yennefer, enjoy!

As usual, do not hesitate to leave me your feedback (positive, negative, everything constructive to improve my works).


https://affect3dstore.com/frightening-night.html







No comments:

Post a Comment