Monday, July 22, 2013

The cyborg project

Monday!

Hey folks, today i show you a new project that i'm working on: Cyborg character. With the release of Lavinia (@rdna) i'm converting the cyborg tex to fit my own beauties.
I've spent my whole tonight on the head, just see. I have to do Limbs & Torso, then she will be finished!

I've test some different stat of displacement, found these two are very nice but don't know which one to choose :D.

Default Displacement:



Displacement increased:




Tuesday!

Today i present the left arm & hand cyborg, default displacement used.





Wednesday!

Today i was working on the torso mat 30-40% finished, i will continue tomorrow.
I still have something to show you, the right cyber hand.




 Thursday!

She's almost finish, still have to do both legs & right arm then adjuste some details (add "mechanic" parts) & she will be ready!
Here's the torso part.


1 comment:

  1. Origin857/23/2013

    In some places the increased displacement map looks better, but then in other places it doesn't look as sharp and defined as the default maybe?

    If it were me, I'd do a few tests without the harsh close-up to see just how noticeable the difference is in "normal" shots. Maybe the increased displacement map does give the skin that thickness that it needs, and without the comparison, you wouldn't notice the difference in sharpness anyway?

    I don't know, it's a real nitpick this one :)

    ps: cyborg Elfy!!

    ReplyDelete