Saturday, November 23, 2013

Amy: Photoshoot session

"Hey boyz & girlz another of my journal entry.
I told you about my 1st passion, my hobbies ? I think not, during my free time i play to be a model.
I work in some style like fashion model or erotic style *laugh*.
Speaking of that wooaah my photographer is so sweet, i'm wondering if i could get him in my bed *peal of laugh*.
More seriously i'm very grateful to him without him i was not able to do few castings, nothing huge but still my 1st step in this world.
I remember the 1st casting i've did: they say me "you're too heavy" i've watched them with my googled eyes i've told them "go to hell" *laugh*.
Honestly i'm really proud of my body but you have NO IDEA how HARD is it to keep my body as it is, especially with all of these temptations *laugh*.
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate *laugh* bad thought! *laugh*"

Cya next time
xoxo
Amy







3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/23/2013

    Such a tease. ;) the more I see her the more I want to see a full erotic set of her. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, doggy...the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! Amy, xoxo! I hope the full set will be released in future. But I also remeber about one more hobby of Amy. I remember her horny gaze at big black cock. Hope you'll show us this hobby too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding work my friend

    ReplyDelete