Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Young Elf

Hey,


I wanted to clarify & adjust some thing on the Patreon plan:

5$:
- 5-15 exclusive Patreon images

10$
- 5-15 exclusive Patreon images
- Free copy of my upcoming set, roughly 50-100 images
- An exclusive early access before the official release to my new sets

50$ (limited):
- 5-15 exclusive Patreon images
- Free copy of my upcoming set, roughly 50-100 images
- Exclusive Early Access to all unreleased work in progress from production start and till end
- Access to all of my previous released
- 1 free commission per month with one of my current characters
 I'd may add one range lower than 5$ (1$ I.E.)& one higher than 50$, currently it's only a project ! If i decide to go through Patreon this will mean more time consuming.

Last words about Patreon, there's 2 who has voted for "more if it's possible", if it's not a "fake", could you mail me to know how much you have in mind & what you would like to have in return ?


Back on 3D !!! Zoey Archer & the skull of sapphire is almost finished, +80 pics done, i hope to finish it this week-end, then i will attack my other upcoming set with my Asari girl this will be the time to go back on Octane & Genesis2.

Now to wait here's a new, young, Elf which i've played during this week, morph & materials tweaking as usual.





No comments:

Post a Comment