Monday, May 2, 2016

Patreon final plan

I would like to thank 1st those of you who has participated on my patreon poll over my blog.
I've thought a lot on how to make my Patreon's rewards the fairest, as i'm not sure to be able to handle one set per month, my job + collab with my writer + commission(s) + comic set it's too much. I have also added new level rewards to give a way for those who can't give much could still support my work & for those who can help more, could do it.
Anyway here's my plan:

1$ (100 slots open): 1-5 patreon pics

5$: 15-25 pics of my upcoming set

10$: 15-25 pics of upcoming set
       10-20 patreon pics
       Exclusive early access of my upcoming set

50$ (only 4 slots open): 15-25 pics of upcoming set
                                 10-20 patreon pics
                                 Exclusive early access of my upcoming set
                                 One free commission with one of my girl

This reward is only open for those of you who can & want to give more without any new rewards (may be in near future, i will try to give a special reward for this reward, firstly i have to see how i can manage my current plan)

100$ (only 4 slots open): 15-25 pics of upcoming set
                                   10-20 patreon pics
                                   Exclusive early access of my upcoming set

This way, it gives me 2 months to make my comic set.



Now something different, you probably know that i'm currently working on my Zoey Archer Ep2, hehe unfortunately i have encounter a hardware issue: the scene used for my 1st 15 pics does not allow me to use 3 characters at the same time ...
So! As Nvidia will release their new GPU soon, i'm waiting the next gen & see if it will be better (i hope!). BUT, that's not mean there will not be a new set with Zoey since a while, i'm working on a prologue of the Ep2.
The story takes place shortly after the Ep2 then back to the past to "explain" how they met them.
Let me present you 2 new characters who appears in the next 2 upcoming set:

- The girl: Miss Black, her real name is unknown, her job is also not really clear & for who she works. She's a sort of head hunter for special contract.
- The guy: Len Zhao, he's a professional killer, he worked for the Yakuza & now he's freelance.

There's also 2 random pics that i've done this week-end, i'm pretty satisfy of this Blood Elf (skin/morph from my Elf Guard).

I will finish by my last upcoming set featuring Yennefer will be release in 05/05/16, save the date, i hope you will like it & do not hesitate to give me your feedback, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment